Why HVAC experts at Cozy Comfort Plus are recommending air purifier
Our expert HVAC team strongly recommends getting an air purifier in order to remove airborne mold from your home and the indoor environment especially basements.
Below are some of the most common symptoms often associated with exposure to mold include:
- Nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose.
- Sore throat/cough
- Sneezing / Sneezing fits
- Breathing difficulty
- Asthma / increased bouts of the crisis
- Respiratory problems, such as wheezing and difficulty breathing, Chest tightness
- Nose bleeding
- Respiratory tract infection
- Bouts of Headache
- Eye and skin irritation
The groups of individuals most susceptible to mold include:
- Infants and young children
- Elderly people
- Individuals with allergies such as asthma
- Weaken immune patients.
MOLD LIKES TO HIDE & THRIVE!!
Please read this checklist that might indicate mold exposure.
- Do musty odors bother you (makes you feel nauseous)?
- Have you worked or lived in a building where the air vents or ceiling tiles were discolored?
- Have you noticed water damage or discoloration elsewhere at work and/or at home (on the roof tiles, on the dry wall)?
- Has your home ever been flooded?
- Have you had leaks in the roof?
- Do you feel worse when get home?
- Do you experience unusual shortness of breath?
- Do you experience recurring sinus infections?
- Do you experience recurring respiratory infections and coughing?
- Do you have frequent flu-like symptoms?
- Do your symptoms worsen on rainy days?
- Do you have frequent headaches?
- Are you fatigued and have a skin rash?
IN PLAIN SIGHT? THE MOLD HAS ALMOST WON THE FIGHT!!
- What if I can see mold on my air duct covers and/or spots on walls?
- If you can see it in plain sight than you have a much bigger problem.
- Mold grows in dark/damp places, unfortunately this means behind your walls and in your air ducts, away from easy human tampering & disposal, where it can thrive & grow.
- When you can actually see the mold (ex. – air duct cover, spots on walls), there is a much bigger mold colony within, hidden in the shadows, you are just seeing the molds attempts to grow even further.
- This is a very serious problem and needs to be taken care of immediately (you and your family are being exposed to countless amounts of mold spores)!!
The questions and concerns above explore mold issues you may have and it shows the very important role of using air purifiers in your house. Mold issues can cause many diseases and health problems. The standard air purifier we are offering at Cozy Comfort Plus, can help overcome these problems.
Cozy’s Recommended Air Purifiers For Mold
Carrier Comfort EZ Flex Cabinet Air Filter – EZXCAB
Carrier Infinity Air Purifier – GAPAA
Carrier Infinity Air Purifier – GAPAB
Carrier Performance Air Purifier – PGAP
iWave-C Air Purifier
iWave-F Air Purifier
iWave-M Air Purifier
iWave-R Air Purifier
iWave-V Air Purifier
Lennox Healthy Climate Carbon Clean 16 Media Air Cleaner
Lennox Healthy Climate UV Germicidal Lights
Lennox Healthy Climate (HEPA) Filtration System