Who we are today
Today, Cozy Comfort Plus is one of Ontario’s leading HVAC contractors and is known within the industry for our innovative solutions, integrity and future-oriented management. Customers value their relationship with Cozy Comfort Plus because of our long-term stability, integrity and honesty as well as our ongoing quest to continually improve the customer satisfaction experience.
To support our commitments to quality, innovation and excellence our organization is currently undergoing the process of ISO9001 certification. Our company is insured, bonded and, as importantly, a committed member of the:
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)
- Ontario Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air conditioning Institute (HRAI)
- Workplace safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Toronto Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Cozy Comfort Plus is continually growing to serve our clients better and we serve key markets throughout the Golden Horseshoe.
Where We Came From…
Our grandfather started as a handyman in his teens, circa 1900. By the time he was twenty, he had opened his own hardware store and in 1910 he started selling wood-fired.
Why Buy Carrier for Your Toronto Property?
Here at Cozy Comfort Plus, we have a long and very impressive history of great customer service and a wonderful selection of heating and cooling products. In fact, we are considered to be one of the best heating and cooling companies in Toronto. We take our job very seriously and as one of the leading companies in the business, it is important for us to work with the best quality equipment. It is for this reason that Cozy Comfort Plus has become an authorized dealer of Carrier in Toronto.
Many people find themselves in need of heating and cooling products and appliances. Often times they will need someone to install and maintain the products as well. Here at Cozy Comfort plus our trained professionals can help you chose the best product for you and install the product of your choice in a quick and efficient manner. By buying a product from Carrier for your Toronto business or residence, you are investing into a reliable and efficient HVAC product.
There are a few different models of Carrier available in Toronto for you to choose from, which is where our wonderful employees can be of great service to you. All of our employees are highly trained to ensure that they have all the up to date information about the Carrier HVAC products that we have to offer. Another option would be taking a look at our website. It is very easy to use and is a great showcase of the Carrier products that we have to offer. On our website you can find a description of every Carrier product we carry as well as a comparison between them.
We take pride in our business and we stand by what we say. After many years of research and comparing different brands of HVAC products, we are convinced that Carrier is one of the best brands out there. Not only is it reliable, long lasting and requires minimal maintenance, but it is also very efficient and you will see a significant drop in your bills. Carrier also cares about our environment, which is why all their products are eco-friendly. If you would like to purchase or find out more about a product from Carrier that is best for your Toronto property, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your Safety is Our Priority at Cozy Comfort Plus
I am writing you today to provide information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and what we at Cozy Comfort Plus Inc. are doing in response.
As a valued client, your safety has always been, and remains, our number one priority.
From the onset of the coronavirus, we have been carefully monitoring the progression of the virus and closely following the advice of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC).
We have followed their recommendations and have implemented numerous changes to how we handle providing you with the health and safety and quality services you deserve.
For any maintenance, service and installation calls, we will be taking the following precautionary measures to ensure the safety of you and your household:
Providers/ Salesperson and Installers- Must asked these questions when visiting customers
· Have you travelled in the past 14 days?
· Are you and your family members self-quarantine?
· Do you have a temperature?
· Are you or any members of your family are feeling sick?
· If the customer says “YES” to any of the above questions. Please wear appropriate protective equipment – including the use of gloves, N95 masks with face shield are good protective measures before going into the house. Maybe go through the side door or back entrance. NO physical contact or close proximity to any of the persons in the home
· When getting payment, use the debit or credit card machine instead -Less cash **wash your hands after each transaction**.
· If the customer says “NO” to any of the above questions, still remain at least 6 ft. from any persons in the house while doing your service call.
· Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer and DO NOT touch your face / eyes/ nose or mouth
· Remember to always sneeze and cough in your sleeve (If you feel sick- self quarantine and call your doctor)
· Avoid contact with people who are sick to prevent the possible potential spread of Coronavirus.
· Limited usage of Cozy Comfort Plus Inc. Showroom is being applied to prevent the possible potential spread of Coronavirus.
· Cozy Comfort Plus Inc. customers will be notified about these procedures upon scheduling of any appointments.