Faced with rising energy prices, depleting fossil fuels and growing conservation initiatives, the world needs alternative energy sources like Baxi solar water heating systems.
- Baxi solar collectors can be used to provide DHW, supplement pool heating or low temperature space heating via heat exchangers
- The Baxi integrated solar heating system include:
- High-performance, Baxi selective prismatic solar collectors (95% absorption rate)
- Pre-assembled pump station
- Manual filling pump (optional)
- Programmable 2-relay controller with temperature sensors
- Baxi dual-coil indirect storage tank – 48 gal (180L), 79 gal (300L), 106 gal (400L), 132 gal (500L) or 211 gal (800L)
- Baxi 6.6 gal (25L) solar expansion tank
- 2.6 gal (10L) propylene-glycol based heat transfer fluid kit
- Quick-connect fittings and system components
- Roof mounting kits
- May also include Baxi Luna boiler
- Built-in shutdown sensor eliminates need for dump tank
There are no reviews yet.