Lennox Spring 2019 Consumer Rebate Offers
Receive up to
when you purchase a Lennox
Ultimate Comfort System
Sell Period: March 11, 2019 – June 14, 2019
Install Period: March 11, 2019 – June 21, 2019
Submit Claims by: July 5, 2019
SYSTEM REBATE MATRIX
System Add – On
Rebate requires purchase and installation of qualifying items and submission of a completed online rebate form (with proof of
purchase) to lennoxconsumerrebates.ca no later than July 5, 2019. Rebate is paid in the form of a Lennox Industries (Canada) Ltd.
Visa® prepaid debit card. Card is subject to terms and conditions found or referenced on a card and expires 12 months after issuance.
Conditions apply. See the promotional guidelines for terms and conditions.
Receive up to
Plus Choose From
Either Financing Option
6 Month Deferral
|SNAP RATE||LENNOX REFUND||DEALER COST|
6 Month Deferral
Special Apr Buy-Down
|EXCLUSIVE OFFER||DEALER COST|
4.95% APR for 24 Months
|Plan not on the SNAP Rate sheet.
Exclusive to Lennox Dealers
eligible for the spring promotion
QUALIFYING SYSTEM OPTIONS
|Indoor Unit Options||Outdoor Unit Options||Required|
|SLP98V, CBA38MV, EL296V,
EL296E, Indoor Mini-Split
|XP/XC25, XP/XC21, XP/XC20,
SL18XC/XP1, XP/XC16, EL16XP1,
EL15XP1, EL16XC1, Outdoor Mini-
Split, LRP16, LRP14
|Qualifying Thermostat or
This promotional offer applies to:
- Purchases of qualifying product made from the participating Lennox dealer between March 11, 2019 to June 14, 2019
and installed by June 21, 2019.
- Financing and rebate claims submitted by July 5, 2019.
- To participate in this promotional offer, dealers must have purchased a 2019 CAP Package.
- No portion of this promotional offer will be charged by the dealer to the homeowner.
- Purchases of qualifying product must be made by the individual receiving the rebate.
- This promotional offer applies to residential installations only. Commercial installations, homebuilder or contractor purchases
for new construction, homeowner upgrade through homebuilder or contractor, installations in multi-family dwellings, or any
dwelling other than a single-family residence do not qualify for this offer.
- This promotional offer is not valid through retail partners, including, without limitation, Costco, Home Depot, or Lowe’s.
- This promotional offer cannot be combined with any other Lennox consumer promotional offer.
- Only equipment and systems listed on promotion are eligible for this promotional offer and are subject to availability.
- New products are subject to availability in certain markets.
- Multiple qualifying products may be sold within an individual family or household
Acceptable Product Substitutes
The following product substitutes are eligible for the 2019 Spring Consumer Promotion. Products are subject to availability.
- CBA38MV Substitutes: CBX40UH and CBX32MV
- CBA27UH Substitute: CBX27UH
- EL16XC1 Substitute: XC14
- EL15XP1 Substitute: XP14
- EL196E Substitute: EL195E
- CBA25UHV Substitute: CBX25UHV
System Eligibility Requirements:
- All Lennox system rebates require a qualifying indoor unit, outdoor unit, and either a “System Add-on” or qualifying thermostat
- Exception: System add-ons are eligible for rebate when purchased with a packaged unit (LRP14 & LRP16)
- System Add-on Options: iComfort® S30, iComfort® E30, PureAirS™, PureAir™, iHarmony®
- “System Add-on” options do not qualify for an individual rebate and cannot be combined with individual unit offers.
- Qualifying Thermostats: iComfort® S30, iComfort® E30, iComfort® M30, iComfort® Wi-Fi, CS7500, CS5500, Honeywell
- 3rd party thermostats must be purchased through Lennox
- Serial numbers for thermostats are required for claim entry
Lennox Visa® Prepaid Rebate Card:
- After the rebate claim is audited, approved, and paid:
- Lennox will bill the dealer its portion of the rebate based on the dealer’s CAP package level.
- Rebates will be issued in the form of a Visa® Prepaid debit card directly sent to the purchasing homeowner
- Debit cards are valid for 12 months from the issue date.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for Visa® Prepaid card processing after claim has been properly submitted, processed, and approved.
- See card FAQs for more details.
- Claims must be submitted online by the claim submission date. Failure to do so will result in the claim being declined and are
subject to the submitting dealer’s expense.
- Homeowners are responsible for rebate claim entry; dealers are responsible for financing claim entry.
- Claims paid on returned products may be subject to reversal.
- Incomplete, illegible, early, or late submissions will be declined.
- Lennox is not responsible for lost/missing paperwork.
- Lennox reserves the right to request additional information to validate a claim and to inspect any installation that is a part of this
- Claim review will not begin until Lennox receives all proper documentation.
Rebate claims must be entered online at www.lennoxconsumerrebates.ca.
No claim entry is needed for financing claims. The dealer will be funded the promotional rate up front from SNAP Home Finance.
Promotion Claim Documentation
A homeowner invoice is required for each claim submission and should be attached online at the time the claim is entered.
Invoice to Homeowner
The following must be included on the invoice in order for the claim to be processed:
- Dealer name and address
- Invioce Number
- Homeowner name and installation address
- All model numbers including thermostats
- Serial numbers of the products being claimed (equipment sticker is acceptable)
- Date of installation (Do not use dealer invoice date or paid date if it is not the same as the installation date)