Do you have a wooden fireplace that requires constant monitoring, maintenance, and more? Has this made it stressful and anxiety-inducing for you to ensure adequate heating? If so, then there is a solution to your problem. Consider having your existing wood burning fireplace transformed into a gas fireplace. Most families are opting for this option because of the countless benefits that gas fireplaces offer. And, the best part is that this can be done in a cost-effective manner by hiring a professional and reliable fireplace contractor.
Let’s have a look at some of the benefits of gas fireplaces and the pitfalls of wood fireplaces.
Why Gas Fireplaces Are Better
Here are some of the reasons why having a gas fireplace is the better option:
- Save time and energy spent to purchase, haul, chop, and store firewood
- Has a more elegant appearance
- Provide constant heat
- Don’t require cleaning after every use
- Easy to operate
- Require virtually no time to start and stop the fire
- Provide cleaner air in your home or facility
The Pitfalls of Wood Fireplaces
- Require constant monitoring; leaving it unattended can create a fire hazard
- A need to wait for the fire to burn out, and to clean up ash
- Require frequent maintenance and cleaning
- Smoke from wood fireplaces can cause eye and nose irritations, along with respiratory issues
- Inefficient at providing adequate heat
Get in Touch with Us for a Custom Fireplace
If you are looking to get a custom fireplace that relies on gas as its energy source, then all you have to do is get in touch with the professionals at Cozy Comfort Plus. We offer services that are affordable, efficient, and we cater to the needs and exacting standards of each customer.
You can browse through our wide portfolio and make your pick. From then on, sit back and relax. We will quickly have your wood fireplace transformed to gas. We provide custom fireplace options that fit in well with the aesthetics of your home, creating a warm, welcoming, cozy, and comfortable environment.
Putting It All Together
So, now you know why gas fireplaces are worth the investment. And, with the cold winter months already approaching, this is a good time to have your wood fireplace converted to gas. By all means, contact Cozy Comfort Plus, the leading HVAC company in Toronto.
For more information, give us a call at (416) 780-9760. Or you can visit our website to send us a message, or use the text chat. We are always happy to hear from you!