- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- All model sizes share a common, compact cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring. All units are factory-wired, charged and tested prior to shipment.
Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Condensate pan is non-corrosive, long-lasting and watertight.
- Condensate drain is heavy-duty. 3/4″ NPT connection is rigidly mounted for a proper fit and a tight seal.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 500-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are easily removable, yet provide a solid unit foundation.
- Units are engineered and built to be among the quietest models.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, with aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Post-purge induced draft combustion exhausts combustion products from the heat exchanger to prolong heat exchanger life.
- Hot surface to pilot ignition provides faster, more reliable heat delivery.
- Secured service access ports are protected, externally mounted and reusable on both high and low lines.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including propane and high altitude conversion kits, economizers, single- and dual-enthalpy sensors and more.
- Evaporator coils are constructed with grooved copper tubes and enhanced for construction to improve heat transfer.
- Condenser coils are constructed of MicroChannel aluminum tubing and aluminum fins for durability and long-lasting efficient operation
There are no reviews yet.