- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- All model sizes share a common footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Smart Equipment—The new generation of UPG control is provided as a standard component on the Predator™ packaged unit that provides the reliability and ease of use found in Smart Equipment.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring. All units are factory-wired, piped, charged and tested prior to shipment. Factory-installed options further reduce installation costs.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish made of powder-painted, galvanized steel meets 1,000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Heat exchangers use corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including propane and high-altitude conversion kits, motorized dampers, economizers, power exhaust and single- and dual-enthalpy sensors are available.
- Condenser coils are constructed of MicroChannel aluminum tubing and aluminum fins for durability and long-lasting efficient operation.
- Evaporator coils are constructed with grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fins to improve heat transfer.
- Constant (CV), multiple speed (IntelliSpeed™) and variable air volume (VAV) option featuring a variable frequency drive (VFD) is available in several different factory and field-installed configurations to accommodate zoning needs (6-1/2 – 12-1/2 ton only).
There are no reviews yet.