The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
Although suitable for residential applications, the original iWave-C is specially designed for light commercial systems up to 12 tons (4800 CFM) with no maintenance or replacement parts needed. iWave-C can be duct-mounted indoors or outdoors, depending on the application. iWave-C always works at peak performance, producing over 200 million ions/cc, making it superior to other market approaches. Special features include a programmable self-cleaning cycle, waterproof housing, digital display (for on-site visual monitoring) and integral alarm contact (for remote monitoring). In the event the ion emitters become damaged or wear out (after years of service), they can be replaced on the iWave-C model.
- World’s first patent-pending self-cleaning design
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in homes and buildings
- Duct-mount install for systems up to 12 tons (4800 CFM)
- Includes waterproof housing for installation indoors or outdoors
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC, 120VAC or 240VAC
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle with digital display
- Integral alarm contact for remote monitoring
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty