The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-M’s revolutionary circuit bar with special integrated ion-generating needles fits any HVAC cooling coil up to 36″ wide. The circuit bar is chemical resistant and highly durable for long service life. Plus, it can be folded to length in the field to any size and uses hook/loop fasteners for the flexible bar and power pack for easy installation. It is perfect for ductless HVAC systems – specifically mini-splits, commercial VRF coils, PTAC systems – plus some residential and commercial duct systems, packaged systems, transport cooling coils or even in ice machines. The iWave-M is the most versatile and novel product on the market to address air quality for any HVAC system, in particular to solve mold issues common in hard-to-clean ductless systems.
- Special ion needles routed in a flexible bar circuit
- Compact design applicable for HVAC cooling coils up to 36″ wide
- Can flex easily in the field to accommodate virtually any application – ideal for ductless systems
- Chemical and temperature resistant; durable for long service life
- No replacement parts
- Flexible voltage input – 110VAC to 240VAC
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.