Majestic Dakota Gas Fireplace
The Dakota artfully blends style, function and utility with outdoor living. A rugged design loaded with advanced technology make the Dakota an enticing outdoor fireplace for years to come.
- Rust-resistant, 100% stainless steel construction
- Choose from traditional or herringbone brick interior for an authentic masonry look
- Stainless steel glass doors
- No chimney or venting required, blending your fireplace effortlessly into your outdoor space
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System with wall switch constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- 42″ wide fireplace adds enjoyment to your space
Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner’s manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner’s/installation manual.
|Appliance Rear Width:||31″|
|Framing Front Width:||49″|
|Framing Back Width:||49″|
|Viewing Area:||26-13/16 x 42-1/2″|