- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- Double-wall construction with galvanized sheet metal liner to protect against microbial growth.
- Rigid sheet metal inner liner to keep insulation out of the airstream.
- Sloped drain pan protects against pan corrosion and bacterial growth.
- Pitched roof design for natural drainage.
- Scroll compressors for efficiency and durability—four independent cooling stages for excellent cooling comfort and efficiency.
- Multiple refrigeration circuits for greater turndown and the best unloading capabilities.
- Extended flue connection on gas units to eliminate the possibility of corrosion in the furnace heat exchanger.
- Constant, multiple speed, single zone and variable air volume configurations available.
- Full range of airflows and static pressures to meet most every application requirement.
- Single power point connection for gas and electric.
- Filter selections from standard 2″ up to optional 6″ – 95% MERV 14 to meet current LEED points rating.
- Simple controls that are easy to understand, apply, and update.
- Rain hoods rotate into place—an easy one-person job.
- Easy service access with hinged and latched doors on both sides of the unit.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Optional VFD head pressure control where mechanical cooling is required below 40°F; allows compressor operation down to 0°F.
- Optional modulating gas heat (CV units only).
- Optional stainless steel gas heat exchangers provide extended heating section life.
- Standard Smart Equipment™ provides capabilities such as on-board, wireless and internet monitoring, scheduling, setpoint adjustment and troubleshooting capabilities. The standard Millennium Smart Equipment™ is field convertible to speak several different communication protocols such as BACNET (MSTP), .JCI N2 and ModBUS (RTU).
- Complete line of factory-installed accessories, including economizers, electric heat, power exhaust, a variety
of blower horsepower ratings, 115V convenience outlets and more.
There are no reviews yet.