- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1 and is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Smart Equipment—The new generation of UPG control is provided as a standard component on the Sunline™ packaged unit that provides the reliability and ease of use found in Smart Equipment.
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors.
- All model sizes share a common compact cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring. All units are factory-wired,
piped, charged and tested prior to shipment. Factory-installed options further reduce installation costs.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required and no accessory panel is necessary.
- The wide range of indoor airflows achieved with belt-drive blowers.
- The durable finish made of powder-painted, galvanized steel meets 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation.
- The compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum-fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Heat exchangers use corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including propane and high-altitude conversion kits, stainless steel heat exchangers, motorized dampers, economizers, single- and dual-enthalpy sensors, powered convenience outlet and disconnect switch.
- Constant (CV), multiple speed (IntelliSpeed™) and variable air volume (VAV) option featuring a variable frequency drive (VFD) is available in several different factory and field-installed configurations to accommodate zoning needs.
There are no reviews yet.