- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- Hot Gas Reheat Coil.
- Smart Equipment™—The new generation of UPG control is provided as a standard component on the Sunline™ packaged unit that provides the reliability and ease of use found in Smart Equipment™.
- Scroll compressors.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory-wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as stainless steel heat exchanger, electric heating elements, supply and return air smoke detectors, disconnect switch, powered or non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, power exhaust, high static drive blower motor, phase monitor, coil guard, dirty filter switch, hinged filter door, and tool-free access panels further reduce installation costs.
- BAS factory mounted controls include Novar, Honeywell, YORK® Commercial Comfort System (YCCS) and CPC.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1,000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum- fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, with aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, smoke detectors, CO2 sensors, motorized
- dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available.
- Constant (CV), multiple speed (IntelliSpeed™) and variable air volume (VAV) option featuring a variable frequency drive (VFD) is available in several different factory and field-installed configurations to accommodate zoning needs.
There are no reviews yet.