Ultimate Guide to Napoleon Fireplaces in Toronto
How to clean the glass on a Napoleon gas fireplace
Make sure you use an ammonia-free and scratch-free cleaner for your Napoleon gas fireplace. Take a soft rag, spray your cleaner and wipe away all debris and muck from your Napoleon gas fireplace. Remember to let your fireplace cool down before you begin the cleaning process.
How to open the glass on a Napoleon gas fireplace
You can open the glass on your Napoleon gas fireplace by using the latches found on the sides, bottom or top of the fireplace. All you have to do is undo the latches to open the glass on your Napoleon gas fireplace.
How to light a Napoleon gas fireplace
Follow these steps to light your Napoleon gas fireplace:
- Switch on the gas line connected to the fireplace.
- Turn the knob and adjust it to Pilot to let the gas flow.
- Keep the pilot knob pressed when you are lighting the fire.
- Keep pressing the pilot knob for 20-30 seconds until you see the fire.
- Once the fire burns, switch the control knob back from the Pilot to the ON position.
- If the fire is not balanced, repeat the same process.
How to adjust the flame on a Napoleon gas fireplace
You can use the knob with the Hi or Lo markings to adjust the flame on your Napoleon gas fireplace. Depending on your preferences, you have to rotate it either clockwise or anti-clockwise to increase or decrease the flame.
How to install a Napoleon electric fireplace
- Mark the dimensions of your fireplace using the framing specifications in the user manual.
- Remove components like the front glass and plastic panel holders when installing the fireplace.
- Install all trim pieces and mounting brackets that come with the fireplace.
- Now, hold your fireplace and double-check that it matches the frame installed on the wall.
- Connect the electrical wires and other components that will go behind the fireplace.
- Now, you just have to tightly screw and secure your Napoleon electric fireplace into the wall.
- After mounting the fireplace into the wall, you can safely install the front glass.
Are Napoleon fireplaces good quality?
Napoleon is a well-established fireplace brand and a family-owned business headquartered in Barrie, Ontario. They are one of Canada’s leading fireplace providers and help create employment opportunities for Canadians. Napoleon offers classic, modern and contemporary fireplace designs to match the aesthetics of your home.
How to reset the Napoleon fireplace remote
Follow the steps below to reset your Napoleon fireplace remote:
- Find the receiver box on the remote.
- Remove the batteries from the transmitter and receiver box.
- Move the receiver switch to OFF after removing the batteries.
- Now, add new batteries to the transmitter and receiver box.
- Once you have replaced the batteries, slide the switch from OFF to the Remote position.
- Press the ON button for 3 to 6 seconds until you hear three beeps.
- Now, the remote has been reset successfully.
How to turn off a Napoleon gas fireplace
To turn off your Napoleon gas fireplace, you must move the pilot knob and gas valve to the OFF position.
Who sells Napoleon fireplaces near me?
The top Napoleon fireplace seller in Toronto is Cozy Comfort Plus.
Where to buy Napoleon fireplaces
You can buy Napoleon fireplaces in Toronto at the Cozy Comfort Plus store. We invite you to contact us at (416) 780-9760 or to visit our Toronto fireplaces showroom at 1170 Sheppard Ave. West, Unit #48, Toronto, Ontario