- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- Standard bottom-bottom flow configuration, with horizontal flow available for on grade installations.
- Double-wall and roof construction with galvanized sheet metal liner to protect against microbial growth.
- Rigid sheet metal inner liner to keep insulation fibers out of the airstream.
- Sloped evaporator coil drain pans protects against corrosion and bacterial growth.
- Pitched roof design for natural drainage.
- Four scroll compressors for efficiency and durability. Tandem compressor design, with fully interlaced indoor coil circuits, provides wider capacity turndown and unloading capabilities.
- Extended flue connection on gas heating units to eliminate the possibility of corrosion in the furnace heat exchanger.
- Constant air volume or Variable air volume by variable frequency drive (VFD).
- Full range of airflows and static pressures meets most application requirements.
- Filter selections from standard 2″ up to optional 12″ — 95% MERV 14 to meet current LEED points rating.
- Single or dual power electrical point connections.
- Simple unit controls that are easy to understand, apply and update.
- Rain hoods easily fold into place — a one-person job.
- Easy service access with hinged and latched doors on both sides of the unit.
- Durable finish, made of powder-coated paint on galvanized steel meets the ASTM B-117 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Optional VFD head pressure control where mechanical cooling is required below 40°F; allows compressor operation down to 0°F.
- Premium efficiency motors offered to meet tighter energy codes.
- Optional stainless steel gas heat exchangers provide extended heating section life.
- Standard or replaceable core refrigerant side filter driers.
- Complete line of factory-installed accessories, including economizers, electric heat, power exhaust, a variety of blower horsepower ratings, full compressor isolation valves, 115V convenience outlets and more.
- Standard Smart Equipment™ Elite control system provides unitary BAS capabilities such as monitoring, scheduling, local and remote set point adjustment. Offers the open communication protocol of ModBUS and BACNET MSTP.
There are no reviews yet.