- City Multi is a premium, eco-friendly multiple split system consisting of outdoor condensing units, multiple indoor units, and small refrigerant piping that together provides heating, cooling or both to any building structure, whether it be ducted or ductless.
- Each room, office, or space can enjoy its own heating and cooling, depending on the use of the space.
- City Multi offers a premium HVAC solution for any building in need of a specified, long-lasting and reliable HVAC system.
How does it work?
- Outdoor and indoor units are connected via two slim refrigerant pipes
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) technology moves the eco-friendly R410A through the pipes
- It is the world’s only 2-pipe heat recovery system that allows for simultaneous heating and cooling
- Depending on the series, each outdoor condensing units can be paired with up to 50 indoor air handling units (ranging from 6,000 BTU/h to up to 96,000 BTU/h per unit)
- The indoor handling units are available in multiple configurations to suit the needs of each space.
Where can it be used?
- Ducted or ductless buildings
- commercial buildings of any size
- spaces with specified area needs like restaurants, religious facilities, condo buildings, residential buildings, computer and server rooms